For Immediate Release
Sarah Haertl I Regional Director of Marketing I 918.894.4250 I email@example.com
(Tulsa, Okla.) January 31, 2014 – The SMG-managed Cox Business Center of Tulsa will host a variety of events during the month of February including the Glorious Unfolding Tour, the Dinosauria Experience and Peter Pan. For a complete list of upcoming events, visit www.coxcenter.tulsa.com.
Steven Curtis Chapman brings his Glorious Unfolding Tour to Cox Business Center on Sunday, Feb. 16 with special guests Christian pop-rock band The Afters and singer-songwriter Josh Wilson. With a career boasting 57 Gospel Music Association Dove Awards, five GRAMMY wins and 17 nominations, 47 No. 1 singles and approaching 11 million albums sold, Chapman is the most awarded artist in Christian music. Tickets for the 7 p.m. show start at $18 and can be purchased online at www.coxcentertulsa or by phone at 1-877-TULSACC.
See true-to-life moving, breathing, roaring dinosaurs, enchanted fairies and fire breathing dragons, straight from the storybooks when the Dinosauria Experience takes over the CBC Exhibit Halls Feb. 21-23. Spend the day in a prehistoric atmosphere with a large collection of inflatable attractions, free tattoos, arts and crafts, dragon and dinosaur rides, face painting, fossil digs and more. Event hours are 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Tickets are $20 and free for ages 2 and under. Groups of 20+ are $16 each or 50+ are $12 each. For more information, visit www.dinosauriaexperience.com.
Finally, the CBC Assembly Hall stage features one of the most beloved children’s literary characters – Peter Pan. The Literature Live! Theatre Series, presented by Spirit AeroSystems, brings the touring production of Peter Pan for two performances on Feb. 19, 9:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. Using curriculum-based literature, this series creates a unique learning experience by bringing professional theatre artists together to present first class productions. The series is also supported with teacher-developed lesson plans and reference materials to even further enhance this unique learning and arts experience. Admission is $5 per person with early bird discounts available for advance reservations. For reservations, call (918) 894-4282.
February Events at Cox Business Center:
- Oklahoma Defenders Final Open Tryouts – Feb. 1, Arena
- Christ in Youth Believe Conference – Jan. 31-Feb. 1, Exhibit Hall A & B, Conference Hall AB
- Oklahoma Defenders Cheer Tryouts – Jan. 31, Conference Hall CD
- Primetime Dance Competition – Feb. 1-2, Tulsa Ballroom
- Forever For Real – Feb. 1, Assembly Hall
- Actors, Models & Talent for Christ Auditions – Feb. 1-2, Conference Hall CD
- Tulsa Revolution v. Wichita B-52’s – Feb. 7, Arena
- Talent on Parade 2014 Tulsa Regional Dance Competition – Feb. 7-9, Exhibit Hall C
- 30th Annual Taste of Tulsa benefitting Big Brothers Big Sisters of OK – Feb. 8, Tulsa Ballroom
- Street School Street Party – Feb. 13, Tulsa Ballroom
- The Experience at Rockstar National Championship – Feb. 15, Arena
- Cooking Up Compassion benefitting Catholic Charities of Tulsa – Feb. 15, Tulsa Ballroom
- Glorious Unfolding Tour featuring Steven Curtis Chapman, The Afters & Josh Wilson – Feb. 16, Tulsa Ballroom
- Tulsa Area United Way Annual Report & Awards Luncheon – Feb. 18, Tulsa Ballroom
- Tulsa Area United Way Women’s Leadership Council Summit – Feb. 18, Assembly Hall
- Dinosauria Experience – Feb. 21-23, Exhibit Halls ABC
- LIFE Senior Services 18th Annual Puttin’ on the Dog – Feb. 20, Tulsa Ballroom
- Literature Live Children’s Theatre Series presents Peter Pan – Feb. 19, Assembly Hall
- Idols & Icons Gala benefitting Tulsa Ballet – Feb. 22, Tulsa Ballroom
- Edge the Competition 2014 Tulsa Regionals – Feb. 21-23, Assembly Hall
- StarPower Talent Competition – Feb. 21-23, Exhibit Hall A
- Blank Canvas benefitting Youth Services of Tulsa – Feb. 28, Tulsa Ballroom
- A Brass & Sassy Affair benefitting Latimer Cooksey Arts & Cultural Foundation – Feb. 28, Tulsa Ballroom
For more information, visit www.coxcentertulsa.com or follow the venue’s social media on Facebook at facebook.com/coxcentertulsa or on Twitter at twitter.com/coxcentertulsa.